Monday, September 5, 2011

He Shatters And Cuts

What heavy thoughts have you had lately?

"My child is wayward; what did I do wrong?"

"My bills are mounting, my income is decreasing."

"I've prayed for them so long, my passion has drained away."

"My marriage is unexpectedly difficult."

"My health issues are an affliction, they destroy my joy."

"I'm struggling so much with my sin, will it ever end?"

Today I am thankful that my God, my Redeemer, shatters doors of bronze as if they were kindling and cuts iron bars as if they were match sticks. The impossible, suffocating situation you may find yourself in today cannot defeat the saving purpose of the Almighty.


"For He shatters the doors of bronze and cuts in two the bars of iron...Whoever is wise, let him attend to these things; let them consider the steadfast love of the LORD." Psalm 107:16, 43

No comments: