Monday, October 15, 2012

Somebody Needs To Hear From You

Within the space of 30 minutes this morning, I had two friends contact me to tell me that they were thinking of me and praying for me.  One is a friend in ministry that lives here in Kansas, but whom I rarely see.  He called just to encourage me and tell me that he prays for me regularly.  The other is a college buddy living in Phoenix who has been and continues to be an encouragement to me at just the right times. His text this morning was simple and heartfelt and gave me just the boost I needed. 

I gotta admit, it makes me a little suspicious about what's coming down the pike when people tell me they've been praying for me, but it also gives me great confidence because I know that God has enlisted good men to lift me up when I need it most, whether I'm aware that I need it or not!

Who needs a message from you today?

No comments: