Thursday, August 26, 2010

Opposite of Gospel In The Headlines

I typically check the Drudge Report each morning for a quick glance at the headlines. There's not usually a lot of good news, but today was particularly depressing. I've linked to a handful of world headlines below that were posted on Drudge, and I've provided the links just to substantiate their veracity. I don't recommend actually reading the stories...they're not worth it. Continue past these links, however, to the better news below.

14 Year Old Female Murderer

Saudi Couple Tortures Maid

Teens In Asia Can't Write Because Of Wired World

Woman Arrested While Driving and Watching X-Rated Film

72 Killed at Mexican Border

Hatred For Israel Continues...

"Blessed is the man who fears the LORD...he will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD." Psalm 112:1,7

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. He who was seated on the throne said, 'I am making everything new!' Then he said, 'Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.'" Revelation 21:4,5

"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth." Job 19:25


"For this world in its present form IS PASSING AWAY." 1 Corinthians 7:31 (emphasis added)

No comments: