Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dream Ride

Last night I dreamed I was riding my motorcycle. There are three reasons why. First, yesterday was quite warm around around here and there were a lot of riders out on the highway. Second, my Buell sits in the garage right now without a drive belt, and I want so badly to get it fixed, but since it's not full-on riding season yet, I'm paying bills with that money. Third, it's one of the best things to dream about? I mean, it's like when I dream I'm speaking in French, only I'm really good at it, or playing my guitar and I make up some really cool song. Last night I was riding and the wind was in my face and all was good in dreamland!

For the true Christian, faith will someday be made sight and everything we thought we ever wanted or ever dreamed about will be superseded by a reality that just blows us away.

No comments: